Warranty and Returns
LIMITED HOME USE WARRANTY*
CLEAN HELPER extends the following exclusive, limited warranty, which shall apply only to non-commercial, in-home, indoor use of the CLEAN HELPER. Any other use of the CLEAN HELPER device shall void this warranty. CLEAN HELPER (Maxogen Group LLC) hereby extends the following limited warranties for the following components of CLEAN HELPER, for the time period indicated:
CLEAN HELPER (Maxogen Group LLC) warrants the entire device except batteries for a period of 12 months from the original date of purchase, so long as CLEAN HELPER remains in the possession of the original owner.
*Limited Home-Use Warranty valid only in the United States. Exclusions and Limitations
Who is covered?
The original owner. The warranty is not transferable.
What is covered?
Repair or replacement of a defective CLEAN HELPER device is the sole remedy of the warranty.
What is NOT covered?
- Damage or failure due to normal wear and tear, improper maintenance, or installation of batteries or
use of batteries not originally intended for or compatible with the CLEAN HELPER device.
- Damage or failure due to accident, abuse, corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic, neglect, theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters of any kind, introduction of foreign objects into the covered unit, or modifications to the CLEAN HELPER Device.
- Incidental or consequential damages. CLEAN HELPER (Maxogen Group LLC) is not responsible or liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, economic loss, loss of property or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, or other consequential damages of any nature whatsoever in connection with the purchase, use, repair or maintenance of the CLEAN HELPER device. CLEAN HELPER (Maxogen Group LLC) does not provide monetary or other compensation for any such repairs or replacement parts costs, including, work time lost, diagnostic visits, maintenance visits or transportation.
- Equipment used for commercial purposes or for any use other than a single family or household, unless endorsed by CLEAN HELPER (Maxogen Group LLC) in writing for coverage.
- Delivery, assembly, installation, setup for original or replacement units or labor or other costs associated with removal or replacement of the covered unit.
- Any attempt to repair this equipment creates a risk of injury. CLEAN HELPER (Maxogen Group LLC) is not responsible or liable for any damage, loss or liability arising from any personal injury incurred during the course of, or as a result of, any repair or attempted repair of the CLEAN HELPER device by other than an authorized service technician. All repairs attempted by you on your CLEAN HELPER device are undertaken
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and your rights may vary from states to state.